Named the "World’s Most Innovative Company" this location-based marketing platform provides hospitality organizations with the ability to engage with their customers in real-time while they are on site as well as reach new customers. The geofencing platform focuses on hotels, casinos, cruise ships, airports, fitness clubs, stadiums, and restaurants around the world.
The Account Executive is responsible for exceeding sales goals by providing account penetration with a focus on independent luxury and lifestyle hotels and hotel ownership/management groups.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifying new business and following up on leads
• Soliciting new and existing accounts to meet/exceed revenue goals through telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, tradeshows, networking, and written communication
• Developing and establishing long-term relationships
• Attending trade shows, community events, and industry meetings
• Researching/maintaining knowledge of market trends, competition, and customers
Having already established a customer base that includes the worlds largest hotel brands, cruise lines, and casinos, they are looking for highly energetic and sales-driven individuals, who have a solid network of hotel decision-makers. This is a unique, remote opportunity for someone who is based in South Florida (Miami or Fort Lauderdale highly preferred).
Minimum of 2-3 years of field sales experience with hotels as the consumer or as a hotel group sales manager/national sales manager
Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales goals by effectively soliciting and closing business
Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast-paced, driven to succeed
Ability to work autonomously and build solid relationships with hotel decision makers
Charismatic, professionals that can represent the company's values and standards; brand ambassador-ability to tell a compelling story
Strong public relations, communication, and presentation skills