This well-regarded bar & restaurant group is growing and looking for a smart, upbeat, authentic Beverage Director to join the team. The Beverage Director will:
• Manage the development of the company’s beverage program, including craft cocktail menu development, wine and beer selections, and seasonal changes.
• Work with Operations team to ensure that restaurants are hitting targeted beverage costs by monitoring established budgets and weekly variances.
• Work with Director of Training to set up beverage training programs for the continued evolvement of staff education.
• Maintain relationship with vendors to ensure beverage program is set up for continued success.
• Assist restaurant managers with service ensuring that every moment exceeds expectations.
• Upholding company food safety, food handling, and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our employees and guest.
• Responsible for communicating all beverage changes, specials, and updates to restaurants.
• Assist the operations team in investigating inventory variances and pour controls.
This position offers:
• Competitive salary
• Bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive benefits plan, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• 401K plan with company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym Discounts
• Commuter benefits
• Generous paid time off
• A great environment to work in surrounded by talented, hardworking, passionate, and fun people
• You have 2+ years (as a minimum) in a similar multi-unit Beverage Manager, Beverage Director, or equivalent role overseeing an upscale bar program including craft cocktails, beer, and wine.
• You exemplify the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
• You are highly confident in your abilities and are detail-oriented.
• You are a team player and have excellent communication skills.
• You genuinely get joy out of making people happy and are able to have fun while working
• You have a love and passion for the hospitality industry.
• You are highly passionate about the beverage industry.
• You are familiar with inventory and accounting systems.