While responsibilities will evolve as new opportunities to create value present themselves, top priorities for the position over the next 12 months include:
- Take ownership over the pricing process for the company's $1.2B business – provide key insights and tools for operators to make appropriate pricing decisions 2-3 times per year.
- Develop and implement a new pricing structure for recently acquired $400mm business.
- Conduct analysis on several new marketing initiatives and pilots to understand business impact and make decisions surrounding the company’s local marketing strategy.
- Design and coordinate the development of additional reporting to enhance ongoing insight into the business.
- Build and maintain institutional-quality financial models to support development decisions for new restaurants and remodels across all brands
- Oversee small team of business analysts
- BA/BS in a quantitative major: MIS, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics.
- 3+ years work-related experience with restaurant / retail experience required
- History of work in marketing / pricing analytics, statistical modeling, decision analytics, and data architecture.
- Strong analytical toolkit including advanced modeling capabilities – in addition to full mastery of Excel the ideal candidate will have experience with SQL and statistical software
- Experience managing other team members is preferred but not required
- Curious mind – naturally asks the “so what?” questions and takes the extra steps to uncover insights from their analysis
- Excellent communication skills – ability to package and present key insights
- Proven ability to get up to speed quickly on new industries, businesses, and concepts
- Extremely driven / ambitious – looking for an individual who wants to learn, and accelerate their career
- Above all else, a self-starter with a positive, team-oriented attitude, and sense of humor