This growing hotel management company’s full-service, branded hotel is located in the prime center of Columbus, Ohio’s corporate business & industry, entertainment attractions, and world-class medical center space.
The Business Transient Sales Manager is charged with meeting, or even better, exceeding revenue goals by providing complete account penetration of their assigned territory by focusing on Corporate, Consortia, TMC, FIT, Leisure segments. The BTSM will solicit, negotiate, and book new and repeat business through various efforts including but not limited to telephone solicitation, direct mail, site inspections, client entertainment, and community and industry networking activities. This individual will connect with people in a meaningful way; continually innovating to expand the reach with key corporate, business, and travel industry accounts, tapping into community organizations and the media to elevate the hotel’s market share awareness and driving further business.
• Min of 2+ years hotel sales experience is required
• Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales goals
• Proven track record in hotel Corporate and Travel Industry market segments (Corporate, Consortia, TMCs, FIT, Leisure) with the ability to create and execute strategic sales plans
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite, internet and email
• Ability to successfully prospect new business
• Track record of developing long term relationships
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills