We source only the best fresh, local ingredients possible and ensure that our food is as good as humanly possible. We go out of our way to ensure that every experience is a positively memorable one. We craft house-made specialty pasta and hand-tossed, wood-fired pizzas. We also know a thing or two about gourmet burgers. Our Burgers are made with natural, never-frozen beef patties, high-quality produce, and a bun made fresh daily exclusively for our restaurants. The ideal Chef will be a leader of the team and managing the daily operations of the business. The Chef will be responsible for maintaining the standard of work from employees as well as onboarding, hiring, and training new team members. Our group is growing fast, so it is an excellent chance for a chef to move up.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Minimum of 3-5 years Executive Chef or high-level Sous Chef experience
* Kitchen Management - Over two years (required)
* Culinary degree preferred
* Knowledge of the mechanical workings of the kitchen equipment; ability to maintain and repair equipment
* Knowledge of restaurant software: scheduling, inventory, POS
* ServSafe Manager Certification (required)