The Chief Financial Officer will be a senior executive of the Company and, as such, will share overall responsibility for establishing the vision and managing the performance of the Company. The CFO will work directly with the COO to establish and ensure the Company’s success and overall profitability. He/she must have a clear understanding of the financial roadmap required to ensure the continuity, as well as further developing and enhancing the Company’s financial reporting systems to support the Company’s rapid growth. The CFO will oversee and execute the company’s accounting and finance strategies, including but not limited to:
• Corporate Accounting
• Risk Management
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Cash Management
• Insurance & Benefits
• Tax Compliance & Planning
• Bank Relationships
• Real Estate
Work experience in the restaurant/hospitality/retail industry with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning required.
• Five to eight years minimum experience in a CFO role, or similar position in financial management.
• Work experience in the restaurant/hospitality/retail industry with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning required.
• Knowledge of database and accounting computer applications systems to supply the most accurate financial information.
• Proficient in all MS Office programs, as well as well-rounded in overall IT systems.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to problems.
• Ability to travel as needed
• Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance preferred.
• CPA designation preferred.