A well-regarded snack brand is seeking a Commissary Director for a dynamic, high volume Long Island City, Queens location. If you have an employment background in food commissary management, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for creating a positive work environment that encourages team member growth and development, we want to hear from you!
• 3+ years of experience in a commissary production leadership role.
• Previous restaurant/foodservice operation opening experience will be highly valued including project management, set up, hiring, and training.
• Tech savvy-ness including Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume environment.
• Knowledge of relevant and applicable local, state, federal laws.
• Solid understanding of an income statement (P & L) and leadership ability to take action based on the numbers.