Award winning BBQ concept's new Peachtree City location is looking for a FOH Leader!
The Dining Room Service Manager’s role is to provide uncompromised excellence at all times, making the Guest and the Bar-B-Q the heart and passion of all they do. This includes ensuring consistent execution of all FOH and BOH systems and profitability by providing and ensuring quality training, coaching and follow-through. The Dining Room Service Manager is accountable for serviced standards, systems, cleanliness, organization, Employee engagement and the Guest experience including suggestive selling, answering questions, taking and delivering the Guests’ order, follow up to ensure each Guest receives their correct food and/or drink order, and every Guest leaves happy.
• Knowledge of all Dining Room systems and operations (To Go, Host, Bar, and service standards) and Kitchen (Expo, Smoker, prep and line quality identifiers and standards); must demonstrate the ability to run effective shifts in all aspects of the restaurant.
• Provides direction, coaching, and leadership for Dining Room Service Managers and all Employees including training, safety and sanitation, and company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for development of FOH Shift Leaders.
• Responsible for establishing and appropriately communicating goals to Maître d’ & General Manager on a regular basis.
• Communicates effectively with the Management Team and staff.
• Effectively maintains the restaurant’s facility, both exterior and interior, to company standards (clean, neat, and organized) and
ensures sufficient supply levels of tools available for both FOH and BOH Team Members to execute their responsibilities.
• Writes FOH schedules, effectively maintaining labor goals and Guest satisfaction. The schedule should be planned using forecasted
sales and labor budget, while taking Employee availabilities, requests and vacations into consideration.
• Responsible for posting of FOH schedules in a timely manner. Ensures adequate advance notice is provided when posting holiday
• Knowledgeable of inventory procedures and is able to complete weekly inventory in their area of responsibility.
• Communicates effectively with vendors.
• Effectively manages FOH department budgets including forecasting.
• Interviews and assists in the hiring of all departments to maintain appropriate staffing par levels.
• Effectively maintains an area of responsibility in the restaurant that include Guest experience, Bar, Hospitality and To-Go to include
service standards, sales focus, employee food and beverage knowledge by coaching throughout and after the shift.
• Maintains a strong Dining Room sales focus, coaching Employees throughout and after the shift.