The Marketing Director will be responsible for developing and executing a clearly-defined marketing, digital/social media, public relations, and communications strategy that supports aggressive business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness for a growing portfolio. The Marketing Director will manage marketing activities within the context of the overall corporate plan to meet company objectives while supporting and promoting the Company’s missions and values.
• 5+ years of marketing experience - experience working within the restaurant industry preferred but other high-energy, innovative industries will be
• Product introduction experience.
• Demonstrated success in driving marketing campaigns to produce measurable results.
• Exceptional writing and communication skills.
• Extensive knowledge in the use of digital media and online advertising.