The Director of Restaurant Marketing will be responsible for implementing and tracking marketing programs for the restaurants associated with the brand. This will require a thorough understanding of the business and marketing strategy, good communication with restaurant staff, vendors, and the community, and the ability to project manage and problem solve in a fast-paced environment. The Director of Marketing will work in close coordination with property General Managers, Head Chefs, and Restaurant Managers. This role is responsible for the activation of both national and localized marketing strategies and tactics for all branded restaurants in a given market.
* 6+ years prior marketing or publicity experience, restaurant/hospitality industry
* Marketing or Communication degree preferred or related field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (phone, email, face-to-face)
* Detail-oriented, organized, a high sense of urgency, and track record of managing multiple
projects/priorities to desired results.
* Promotional Activity and Brand Management skills
* Understand and communicate marketing strategy and objectives to restaurant management and staff
* Plan and execute marketing events in coordination with restaurant and event management.
* High level of creativity and ability to follow company protocol and processes
* Demonstrate true hospitality, excellence, and professionalism
* Demonstrate individual responsibility and accountability
* Value collaboration and teamwork