The Director of Operations will oversee and manage the Operations Team and, as such, will share overall responsibility for establishing the vision and managing the performance of the Team. He or she is accountable for profitable business performance and revenue generation, maintaining high standards of food and beverage, hospitality and service, training and development, and health and safety. The Dir of Ops ensures objectives are achieved while operating within all company guidelines and following ethical business practices.
This company works with modern progressive brands, both full service and quick service and has a people-first culture. They are growing in Nashville and around the country!
• Requires ten plus (10+) years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service management experience (direct P&L responsibility) and/or franchise operations management, in a multi-vendor environment.
• Experience leading multiple operations and brands simultaneously.
• Establishes knowledge of product, service, quality, equipment, and operational standards.
• Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to problems.
• Previous airport operations experience desired but not mandatory.