The Director of Quick Service Operations is responsible for managing the Quick Serve / Fast Casual Division for this fast-growing restaurant group. The Director is accountable for profitable business performance and revenue generation, maintaining high standards of food and beverage, hospitality and service, training and development, and health and safety. The Director of Quick Service Operations ensures objectives are achieved while operating within all company guidelines and following ethical business practices. This is a multi-unit role, currently overseeing multiple unique concepts and management teams. This division will evolve over time due to expected future growth.
At least one year as a Multi-Unit Manager. Requires three plus (3+) years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service experience.
College degree is preferred. Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
• High level of self-awareness and emotional intelligence
• Good communicator and teacher
• Can manage people to grow professionally and achieve results.
• Ability to quickly and effectively make decisions while under pressure.
• Understands P and L Reporting
• Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel)
• Strong leadership and social skills
• Highly organized
• Excellence driven