A well established concept taking off outside of the LA/OC market is adding to the team. We need a high level multi unit leader to spearhead growth and people development for our client!
This is a field based position. Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, this position will focus on planning, organizing, and ensuring effective execution of store operations in assigned market. This includes developing and supervising District Managers to lead, coach, and inspire their teams, resulting in a cohesive team thats committed to achieving Company goals and financial results.
Work with and through District Managers to accomplish the following objectives:
- Recruit, hire, and train store management to staff all restaurants with employees to meet position qualifications and performance expectations.
- Establish and maintain a disciplined approach in providing feedback, encouragement, coaching, training and maintaining accountability for meeting results.
- Establish clear expectations for DMs and GMs for developing a pipeline of candidates in each store who have the aptitude and desire to advance into store leadership positions including Certified Trainers, Shift-In-Charges, and Shift Managers.
- Working in conjunction with the Training Department, develop Certified Training Restaurants in each district where new managers get the training needed to prepare them for running a shift and supervising a store.
- Ensure that sales are accurately forecasted and labor is effectively deployed on the weekly schedule, and in real time during the shift, in accordance with the labor target.
- Ensure that cost controls are effectively executed on a consistent basis, including but not limited to food variance, supplies, and repairs and maintenance. -
- Quickly identify problem areas and ensure that a corrective action plan is implemented to address gaps in performance, resulting in fixing the problem.
- Ensure that all marketing promotions are communicated and executed effectively, including product training, hospitality, and speed of service.
- Ensure that safety is maintained as a priority at all times, including but not limited to food preparation, employee hygiene, temperature checks, and employee work behaviors.
- Ensure that food quality is maintained in accordance with company standards by effectively managing the following: Food ordering, storage, and rotation, preparation, presentation, and holding times.
- Ensure that the maintenance of all store facilities and equipment are properly maintained by training store management and working in conjunction with the Facilities Department and approved vendors.
Solid 5+ years in multi-unit management for quick service restaurants.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
High detail-orientation with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
Extremely organized with excellent multitasking and time management skills.