Business is growing rapidly within this highly regarded, local restaurant group. As a result, we are looking for an experienced District Manager that has extensive experience in developing managers through hands-on management training. The right individual must appreciate a challenging yet rewarding results-driven environment, and value being part of a competitive and passionate team. If you have a desire to make an impact, and value team member development, then this position may be a great fit for you!
The District Manager will report directly to the Chief Operations Officer and may have responsibility for up to 5 restaurant locations.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 10 years restaurant experience with 2-4 years of experience as a multi-unit manager of a fast food/ restaurant/hospitality industry or similar business.
• Ability to travel up to 80% of the time and spend at least 60% of their time in the restaurant.
• People management skills to effectively select, assess, coach/counsel, develop, motivate, and direct staff within the areas of responsibility.
• Computer proficiency and strong math and analytical skills.
• Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with executive management, staff, operating line employees and support center personnel.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects on an on-going basis.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven leader.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.