We have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Chef at the San Francisco Airport! Our client needs a talented leader to guide a "Top Chef" driven restaurant that focuses on wine country cuisine. Individuals with high-volume experience ($5 Million+ in sales), stable job history, and professionalism will be considered for these positions. Candidates from chef-driven, scratch-cooking concepts with a focus on fine-dining quality dishes and exceptional cost control systems will excel with this company. This job will require a TSA background check, previous airport experience a plus.
Additional Executive Chef Responsibilities
• Supervise and coordinate all kitchen activities
• Oversee and resolve employment issues
• Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
• Train and manage kitchen personnel
• Create and adjust staff schedules to meet kitchen needs
• Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Executive Chef Qualifications
• 5 years' experience in an upscale, from-scratch kitchen
• Strong leadership qualities
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong tenure with previous positions
To be eligible to work in our airport locations, the candidate must pass a U.S. government, 10-year criminal background check, and TSA security threat assessment.