We are looking for an Executive Chef for an established Asheville hotel. The ideal candidate will have a mix of hotel and catering background. They will be responsible for creating an environment that encourages innovation and consistent execution while addressing the operational and financial needs of the business. The role will include developing creative, seasonal menus, executing prep, and events. We are looking for a candidate with excitement towards the culinary arts and values their work environment. The team is super positive, and this is the foundation of who they are and the food they serve.
• Work with food, supply, and equipment vendors to find innovative products to increase efficiencies and expenses while maintaining and/or increasing customer satisfaction
• Provide knowledgeable oversight for food production including planning, purchasing, cost control, and inventory
• Measure, analyze and report on revenues, productivity, and other key metrics to optimize and adjust the business plan to ensure success
• Drive the launch and consistent execution of the company’s culinary standards, quality control, processes and procedures
• Lead menu/recipe development and product improvement designed to positively impact the overall guest satisfaction
• Establish training protocols for all areas of culinary, including new menu items, food safety, occupational safety and more delivered through workshops, web-based and onsite training and site visits
For CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply through the button below, or email your resume directly to Richard Haake at firstname.lastname@example.org