If you enjoy expressive, chef-driven American cuisine, carefully crafted drinks, warm hospitality, and the spirited companionship of your guests, this neighborhood restaurant welcomes you. The Executive Chef will lead the innovative culinary program and be spotlighted as the face of the restaurant while upholding standards and motivate the team to do their best every day. The ideal candidate will get your hands on the highest quality meats and produce available. This challenging opportunity is well suited for a specialty Executive Chef who is looking for a stage to perform his or her art.
• Must be reliable, organized and used to a fast-paced restaurant as an Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine, ESC or equivalent restaurant culinary leader. You must have the ability to keep your cool under pressure and turn out the consistency with each and every order.
• Proficiency in basic kitchen administration such as scheduling, inventory, ordering, monitoring wastage and cost of goods.
• Understanding and knowledge of kitchen safety, sanitation, and food handling procedures.
• Ability to handle emergency situations and provide solutions quickly and effectively.
• Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to exercise good judgment and decision-making abilities.
• Must be able to supervise multiple levels of culinary workers.
• Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, kitchen and restaurant employees.