Our client is a Los Angeles based QSR style restaurant concept with a socially conscious plan. From scratch meals prepared daily and sold throughout the area. They are well funded and growing fast. The Financial Analyst will be a part of the leadership team of this group from day one! Role to include:
• Primary responsibility for updating and managing forecast model for business.
• Primary responsibility for financial reporting, including monthly Store P&Ls.
• Primary responsibility for managing integration, harvesting, and reporting for all data associated with Square & Toast POS systems, ChefTec, and Gather.
• Build new forecast models for new business lines.
• Assist CFO in managing outside accountants and payroll consultants.
• Prepare weekly and monthly financial statements.
• Prepare store-level P&Ls monthly, and work to create more real-time financial reporting.
• Assist CFO in managing Investor Reporting requirements.
• Assist CFO in managing debt.
• Assist CFO in managing cap table.
• Assist CFO in preparing diligence materials for fundraising rounds.
• Assist CFO in building out Franchise Model & Platform.
• Assist CFO in preparing materials for monthly Board calls and quarterly Board meetings including KPI & store profitability analysis.
• Assist CFO in managing outsourced consultants, to file all necessary tax returns.
This client is truly at the start of something big, and along with a very nice compensation package will be including equity for this role. Your success will be directly tied to the success of the company.
Ideal Candidate Will Be Excellent
• In excel, specifically creating, updating, and managing sophisticated Forecast Models.
• In managing and reporting data from POS Systems.
• In creating monthly P&Ls.
• In creating sales & SKU performance reports.
Ideal candidate will have
• 5-7 years of finance in a multi-unit restaurant company.
• Highly skilled in Excel & Powerpoint.
• Passionate about our mission of making healthy food affordable for all.
• Willing to roll up sleeves and do anything required, including burdensome administrative tasks.
• Team oriented & positive.
• Incredibly well-organized & detail oriented.
• A clear communicator
• Highly analytical and numerically fluent
• Self-disciplined, and able to work autonomously