Our American Bistros are featuring a seasonal menu in a refined rustic atmosphere that is warm and inviting.
The Floor Manager helps lead the successful FOH operations and creates an environment of fun, warm, and relaxed hospitality. The right person will have excellent interpersonal skills to build rapport with employees and guests and be energetic and passionate about the restaurant industry with the ability to manage and inspire staff. The Floor Manager thrives in a fast-paced environment and understands what it takes to succeed in a dynamic restaurant. This person must have experience managing people and be passionate about our philosophy that ingredients should be consciously sourced to ensure the highest quality results.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong computer skills; experience with Microsoft Excel and Word, Aloha POS, Hot Schedules
• Having directly supervised at least 30 employees
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory position for a full-service, high volume, upscale
dining restaurant, or other food and beverage establishment with a similar capacity and clientele.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while maintaining attention to detail.
• Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team and communicate clearly.
• The ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.