This growing hospitality brand aspires to transform the industry through sparking conversations about the environment and human health and wellbeing and encourages guests and employees to be a part of the change. The Front Office Manager will support the Director of Front Office in providing leadership, direction, and motivation to the team members in the front of the house, ensuring the successful execution of daily departmental operations and the ultimate guest arrival and departure experience. Areas of responsibility include guest services (bell/door attendants), front desk, concierge, and call center. The Front Office Manager strives to continually enhance team member engagement and is passionate about reinforcing the luxury hospitality standards that guests expect from this award-winning brand. If you’re interested in taking the next step towards achieving your professional goals in a sustainable, beautiful and inspiring work environment, we want to hear from you!
• Prior supervisory or management experience in a quality luxury hotel brand; specifically in Front Office operations.
• A post-secondary diploma or degree in a field of study related to this profession will be highly valued.
• Detailed hotel Front Office operating knowledge; demonstrated strong leadership and strategic planning skills; and proven achievements in optimizing guest and team member engagement and financial performance.
• Experience successfully leading in a fast-paced environment and prioritizing demands.
• Strong team member relations in a union workforce setting.
• Proven success in leading a team of 10+ employees with a focus on balance of empowerment and accountability.
• Well versed in hotel Front Office financial aspects. Technically savvy and familiar with Front Office operating/budgeting systems and spreadsheets.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Relocation cost assistance is available for well-qualified candidates who can immediately move to New York City for this opportunity.