We are seeking a hands-on leader with experience as a General Manager at a multi-entertainment complex for this popular, Texas-based brand.
The General Manager is responsible for all facets of the operation, including providing leadership for the delivery of great guest experiences, directing and supporting a large team of managers and associates and managing financial success for the property. The General Manager will us the brand as a foundation and implement entrepreneurial skills to drive sales and create return guest visits. She/He must insure the brand has an excellent market reputation and visibility. The successful candidate will be able to consistently execute operating details of this unique, high-energy, multi-layer guest experience concept.
Do you enjoy working in a fun and upbeat atmosphere? Then this could be the position for you!
· 5+ years GM level experience at a multi-entertainment complex.
· Must be a "go-getter" with excellent communication and leadership skills.
· In-depth working knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
· In-depth working knowledge of food preparation and presentation.
· Experience in staff management and development.
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
· Experience in analyzing financial data.
· Knowledge of planning and forecasting.
· Track record of managing inventory and cost control.
· Knowledge of administrative procedures.
· Able to use relevant computer applications.
· Willingness to learn new areas.