We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager for one of Charlotte's leading fine dining restaurants. The General Manager will be accountable for oversight of guest satisfaction, process improvement, financial management, budgeting, training and development, and revenue generation within a well-regarded restaurant and special events venue. If you are a flexible, hands-on, influential leader with a successful track record of creating effective teams and growing dynamic businesses through delivering superior hospitality, then this could be an incredible opportunity for you!
• A restaurant employment background and 3 years as a minimum of recent General Manager or equivalent experience is a must for this position.
• The ideal candidate will have significant experience with contemporary restaurant operating systems, hiring, training, and maintaining ongoing operational excellence.
• Must thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and be proficient in problem analysis and solving.
• A passion for the restaurant industry and the ability to positively influence the workplace with an upbeat and inspirational attitude is a must.
• Strong knowledge of income statements (P & L) and leadership ability to take action based on the numbers.
• Strong knowledge of fine wine and spirits
• Exudes personal professionalism and sophistication at all times.
• A sound foundation of knowledge in-laws/regulations pertaining to hospitality human resources compliance.
For CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply through the button below, or email your resume directly to Richard Haake at firstname.lastname@example.org