The General Manager is responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities and assumes complete responsibility to ensure activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s mission, core values, operating philosophy principles. General Managers should operate as owners and concentrate on the effective operation of the restaurant.
Oversees and ensures the highest of standards in customer service to deliver consistent and memorable guest experiences.
• Manages Guest relations by investigating and resolving concerns of food quality and service effectively and efficiently.
• Research, analyze, and understand the overall local market to identify and develop local store marketing strategies and bring innovative ideas to attract new business and maximize sales.
• Excellent “People Management” skills used to manage and motivate a diverse group of individuals while fostering an environment of teamwork.
• Create a culture of performance accountability
• Maximize financial performance and profit, in line with P/L standards
• Oversee and coordinate work with various food, beverage, and supply vendors
• Supervise and enforce the implementation of the company policies
• Handle all front of house schedules
• Combination of practical experience and education; systems oriented with experience in $7-10MM operation
• Proven success in managing, training, developing and motivating diverse teams
• A passion for hospitality/restaurant industry
• Genuinely cares for people (guests and teams) achieving the highest guest satisfaction
• Strong P&L knowledge and ability to manage financial goals and objectives
• Experienced and knowledgeable in French cuisine and wine
• Approachable to guest and teams with focus on the highest guest satisfaction
• Experience with increasing revenue via involvement in community events, local marketing, and event sales
• Must be flexible in work schedule and hours based on operational needs. Must be available nights and weekends
• Serv Safe certified
• College Degree preferred
• Proficiency in French is preferred
• Experience working in Colorado for at least 2+ years. Enough to know local policies, people., etc.