An industry-leading foodservice provider in upscale catering and hospitality services is seeking a Director of Operations for the launch of a new high-volume San Francisco location. If you have an employment background in premium high volume food & beverage operations, a keen eye for detail, and passion for customer relations and people development, we want to hear from you.
• Recent experience in the position of Food & Beverage Director, Director of Operations, General Manager or similar role within a complex, high volume foodservice production setting ($50M+ year).
• Previous air travel industry experience is highly desired for this role.
• A college degree in hospitality/ hotel/restaurant management or business-related concentration will be looked upon favorably.
• New restaurant/foodservice operation opening experience is a must including project management, set up, hiring, and training.
• Extensive culinary knowledge. This food & beverage program is known for its elegant seasonal and international cuisine.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume environment.
• Knowledge of relevant and applicable local, California state, federal laws.
• Solid understanding of an income statement (P & L) and leadership ability to take action based on the numbers.