We are looking for an HR Director - Director of People to play a critical role to support business and people strategy. This person will bring the people perspective to executing our clients growing people initiative and programs.
He or she will partner closely with organization to support the strategy as it relates to finding and developing our great talent. You will be the champion to embed the culture throughout our business practices and restaurants. You will have the rewarding job to be an internal business partner to our managers and a trusted advisor to all team members across our growing company.
What you will be doing:
• Bring a proactive HR approach to the leadership and management teams to create a high touch and high performing culture.
• Take lead to create, develop and execute our People roadmap related to finding and retaining our amazing team.
• Own our rewards programs including Health and Welfare, 401K, etc.
• Advise and support senior leaders and managers to address complex issues impacting the business that result in the best possible outcomes for the company, teams, and people.
• Partner with the business to manage and support Employee Relations in our restaurant employees and in our corporate office.
• Lead and execute the performance management and succession philosophy and practices.
• Provide leadership and support on our compensation programs including the merit and bonus process while delivering transparency, feedback and great communications.
• In partnership with Payroll team own responsibility for our FMLA, Leave of Absence Administration and Workers Compensation Administration.
• Create programs and analytics that give us a pulse of the organization to ensure we understand gaps, opportunities and wins.
• Lead and manages all audits and compliance requirements for the business.
• Has a positive attitude and ethics that support our client’s values and culture
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive in identifying and solving problems
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse range of people from all levels of positions
• Strong organizational, administrative and leadership skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to handle sensitive information in professional manner
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in human resources, business, or a related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Manager or Director role in a related field supporting a multi- site organization.