We are looking for an HR Business Partner to play a critical role in supporting business and people strategy. This person will be a critical member of the Human Resources team and responsible for executing Company people initiatives and programs.
The Human Resources Manager will partner closely with the organization to support the strategy as it relates to finding and developing great talent. You will be the champion to embed the Company culture throughout the restaurants and retail locations. You will have the rewarding job to be an internal business partner to our managers and a trusted advisor to all team members across this rapidly growing company.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.) in business, human resources or a related field
• Minimum 3 years of experience as an HR Generalist in Hospitality (Restaurant and/or Retail) supporting a multi-state organization.
• PHR/SPHR preferred
• Must have a positive attitude and ethics that support the Company values and culture
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Proactive in identifying and solving problems
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse range of people from all levels of positions
• Strong organizational, administrative and leadership skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to handle sensitive information in a professional manner
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience working in restaurant operations preferred