The responsibilities of our Managers are to ensure the highest quality food and service, as per our standards, to help create an exceptional guest experience. The Manager will assist the General Manager in leading all aspects of FOH operations. The Manager assistance in preparation and overall maintenance of quality standards. Training of employees in proper steps of service, guest relations, sanitation, and cleanliness. They will be in charge of scheduling adequately to facilitate appropriate staffing while maintaining standard labor costs. They will help create a fun, motivating work environment for all employees.
• Requires one plus years of increasingly responsible restaurant/food service supervisory experience.
• A college degree is preferred. Bachelor of Science degree in hotel/restaurant management or culinary completion is highly desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative.
• Innate desire to provide the very best guest experience every time.
• The mentality of a leader with a willingness to learn and grow.
• Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).