This well-regarded national food service management company is seeking a Regional Catering Director to join its team in Los Angeles, California. The Regional Catering Director will craft key account catering programs and have a hand in concept development, strategic planning, and sales coaching. This position will motivate, inspire and guide catering sales and operations teams across multiple sites. The Regional Catering Director will work cross-functionally with leadership in areas such as culinary, nutrition, marketing, behavioral science, concept development, procurement, risk management, operations, and people, to enhance client satisfaction and catering sales results. The Regional Catering Director will chart financial and analytical reports to understand the user and needs of each individual location. Above all else, the Regional Catering Director will drive the company’s mission which is to inspire and enable individuals to make food choices and use food experiences to develop more sustainable lifestyles and communities.
5 years (minimum) recently multi-unit catering leadership experience with a mix of social and corporate
• Familiarity with CaterTrax or similar program
• Hotel multi-unit catering experience preferred
• Strong eye for detail and creativity in merchandise food products; innovating and curating catering experiences to create appealing and engaging displays that delight customers
• Previously management of a field team of direct reports and a knack for bringing out the best in people
• Must be able to clearly communicate, written and verbally, with others to convey information effectively
• Ability to use MS Office and Google suite programs for inputting and organizing data, ordering, and communication regarding feedback