We are looking for an Assistant General Manager with experience in upscale restaurant management for a concept that features an extensive wine list and is very popular in the Roswell restaurant scene. We are looking for a friendly face that can schmooze with guests and get to know the regulars and also delegate and encourage the staff. The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for regular management duties and working cooperatively with the Owner, Chef, Managers and the staff to ensure that the restaurant operates as efficiently and profitably as possible. This role combines day-to-day management of service, cost goals, and staffing.
• 3+ years restaurant Assistant General Manager level experience.
• Previous experience developing staff training programs in regards to food, beverage, and service
• Strong leadership and management skills including ability to foster teamwork, provide feedback, communicate clearly, resolve conflict, and inspire staff to be conscientious, optimistic, reliable, and engaged
• Talent for developing new and future managers
• Excellent guest experience and floor management skills, loves being on the floor and touching tables during service
• Genuine and positive energy
• Completes tasks on time, goal-oriented, accountable
• Working knowledge of POS operations, Microsoft Office, comfortable with computer applications
• Open to a schedule that will include evening and weekend hours