This all-scratch chef-driven polished dining concept is seeking a high energy Assistant General Manager to assist in leading the team. Successful leaders with this growing organization recognize succession is vital for a strong talent pipeline and are proactive in developing their people through coaching and developing. This brand believes that interesting people make interesting restaurants; individuality is welcome and encouraged. If, as a restaurant leader you are known for creating a positive environment where people feel cared for, can be their best, and are valued for their contribution, we want to speak with you! TS2
• Minimum 3 years of Restaurant Management experience in a full service, high volume restaurant setting ($3M/year).
• Candidate must be a "go-getter" with a restless focus on driving sales, excellent communication, and leadership skills.
• Proven success in enabling the management team to be confident and capable of maximizing sales opportunities.
• Candidate should possess a passion for food and a drive for success.
• Solid P&L knowledge with the ability to create challenging and achievable targets and budgets for your restaurant.
For CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE consideration, please reply directly to this ad.
Stay connected: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joekellyrecruit
To see all our job listings: https://talentserved.com/job-board/