This creative, design-driven company provides high-quality, USA made products to the top stores, restaurants, and hotels around the world. The Sales Director will lead, collaborate with, and support a network of agents and distributors spanning the globe, to promote sales within the hospitality division including luxury hotels, fine restaurants, travel, corporate dining, and other food service enterprises. If you are sales leadership professional and a lover of good design who is deeply connected within the hospitality industry, we’d like to speak with you!
• 5+ years of proven success managing a sales network for a best-in-class brand on a national (preferably global) scale
• Strategic thinker with a proven record of driving brand awareness, educating target customers, and increasing desire in the marketplace to drive acquisition and retention
• Experience in the high-end hospitality sector with a clear understanding of the distribution landscape and key players
• People management skills and experience, with tangible examples of success
• Personal passion for good design and all elements of hospitality, including restaurants, hotels, resorts, food, and travel
• Confident, poised, engaged, and engaging
• An eloquent speaker and writer
• A creative strategist with the focus and flexibility necessary to reach both short and long-term goals
• Understands the benefit of data to inform and to identify opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college
Must enjoy and have the flexibility to travel
This full-time role is based out of the company’s New York City headquarters.