The Senior Director of Human Resources for this growing 300 location quick service restaurant group will be a top leader of all Human Resources for this concept that is partnered with other concepts in a portfolio of restaurant groups. This person will be a key Business Partner to the concept's operations teams as well as liaison between the Support Center and the concept's leadership.
The ideal candidate for this important role brings qualifications as noted below:
• Impressive human resources credentials that include 10 years’ human resource generalist and a minimum of 5 years HR Manager or Director experience in a position of influence. Expertise in recruiting, training, team building, learning and development, benefits, and compliance. Human Resources experience must come from the restaurant, retail, hotel, or similar multi-unit environment
• A strong desire to be contributing member of an entrepreneurial leadership team with the ability to work at all altitudes, on the ground and in the trenches
• Experience working within and helping to lead an organization through a period of growth
• The maturity to embrace ambiguity and ability to adapt according to the market and the ongoing innovations of the parent company
• The ability to help build, lead, and inspire a world class human resources team
• Outstanding communication skills and experience partnering with other senior management team members and the field organization to provide strategic and productive advice
• Excellent team leadership skills and the ability to set goals, accomplish objectives, coach, and counsel while adding to the organizational climate and culture
• Personal characteristics reflective of a fast paced industry: high energy, self-motivated, positive attitude, service oriented, flexible, fun loving personality, and ethical with a high degree of integrity
This position is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Candidates must live in the area or be willing to relocate there to be considered for the role.