Seeking a hospitality professional to join our leadership team that executes at the highest level. We want you to bring your enthusiasm and experience for service, culinary arts and beverage to the forefront of our award-winning restaurant group. You will be working with hospitality professionals with a wide skillset and give everything they have to this wonderful industry. Qualified candidates will understand fine dining practices, guest relations, team development, and light administrative work. An easy, level headed temperament goes a long way with our group and problem solving with a smile is non-negotiable. If you feel you have the background to join our team we happily invite your application.
• Individual needs to be a self-starter and a natural leader!
• 2 plus years in restaurant management
• Background managing large teams in restaurant, hotel or entertainment concept
• Strong communication skills
• Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional customer service while directing the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level
• Assures execution of staff training programs
• Assures staffing levels and management coverage is appropriate to meet the needs of the business and maximize the customer experience
• Leads and influences management staff through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure customer satisfaction and maximum productivity
• Select and develop Department Heads and Certified Trainers for more responsibility or internal promotability into a management program
• Ensures execution of all employee recognition and incentive programs as documented
• Promotes positive employee relations including effective delegation of managerial duties, fostering high staff morale, upholding operation standards, and execution of the performance management process
For CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE consideration, please apply through the button below, or email your resume directly to Richard Haake at email@example.com