We are seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to join our accounting and finance team. The primary role of
the Staff Accountant is to assist our controller in preparing periodic financial statements with supporting
quantitative and narrative analysis. It is expected the Staff Accountant will develop a deep understanding of
brewing and restaurant operations to be effective in the role. It is also expected that the role will also frequently
include ad-hoc analysis and other duties as requested.
The Staff Accountant will be the first point of contact for accounting issues.
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations (i.e. cash, receivables, inventory, payables, accruals, etc.)
• Prepare standard and adjusting journal entries as required.
• Assist controller in developing and maintaining periodic closing procedures/checklists for multi-site
• Provide quantitative and narrative variance analysis for historical and budgeted comparisons.
• Assist in periodic inventories.
• Assist in external audit processes.
• Assist controller in developing annual budget and subsequent financial forecasts.