This foodservice concept with 500+ franchise locations is growing and looking for a dynamic Vice President of Operations. The primary responsibility of the Vice President of Operations will be to energize, inspire and connect with franchisees, guests, support center people, and the happy professionals who run operations at the store level. The Vice President of Operations will also collaborate with cross-functional teams to further develop the business strategy. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of multi-unit foodservice accomplishments, ability to quickly gain credibility, understands that the culture is people-driven, and possesses experience in evaluating opportunities that further strategic growth and financial objectives.
Significant experience with large (100s of locations) multi-unit foodservice operations.
• Must possess a spirit of collaboration and a passion for creating a positive culture where franchisees feel valued.
• Excellent leadership and communication skills, an approachable demeanor which encourages open lines of communication between the company and franchisees.
• An unwavering commitment to deliver promised support, training and pro-growth leadership to franchisees, to ensure they deliver for the brand.
• Experience in optimizing operational systems and unit economic model/performance for both existing and future locations, various models, and off-premise revenue streams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field strongly desired, MBA preferred.
+ Non-local candidates must be able to relocate to the greater Philadelphia area.