Our client is a full-service restaurant/brewery preparing for rapid growth over the next 36 months. The Vice President of Development will be responsible for the following: market analysis, market planning, site selection, restaurant development, construction and monitoring.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages market planning process, managing all aspects of market development, touring new markets, touring existing markets with anticipated renewals, remodels, requested expansions or potential closures and develops strategic plans.
• Prepares letters of intent or renewal, creates the proforma, drives the territory, tours with operations, negotiates LOI, leases, and lease renewals to meet and exceed company standards.
• Prepares materials for monthly update calls with Real Estate Committee, including analyses around pro forma 4-wall financials, expected construction costs, demographic/psychographic analyses, competitor landscape overview, and mappings for new potential locations.
• Synthesizes complex and diverse information; Collects and researches data. Ability to learn and work with third-party real estate analytics on a regular basis.
• Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress.
• Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectively and openness to others’ views.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent; and five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to learn and utilize third party real estate analytics on a regular basis.
• Must be comfortable with a high degree of travel.
For CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE consideration, please reply directly to this ad.
Stay connected: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joekellyrecruit