Our client is a full-service restaurant in the breakfast/lunch segment with recent investment for growth over the next 24-36 months. The Director of Real Estate will be responsible for the following: market potential analysis, market strategy development plan, market planning, site search, and selection analysis and approval, restaurant development and construction review and monitoring.
This position could work remotely from the following cities: Atlanta, Charlotte or Nashville.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages market planning process, managing all aspects of market development, touring new markets, touring existing markets with anticipated renewals, remodels, requested expansions or potential closures and develops strategic plans.
• Prepares letters of intent or renewal, creates the proforma, drives the territory, tours with operations, negotiates LOI, leases, and lease renewals to meet and exceed company standards.
• Prepares materials for monthly update calls with Real Estate Committee, including analyses around pro forma 4-wall financials, expected construction costs, demographic/psychographic analyses, competitor landscape overview, and mappings for new potential locations.
• Synthesizes complex and diverse information; Collects and researches data. Ability to learn and work with third-party real estate analytics on a regular basis.
• Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress.
• Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectively and openness to others’ views.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent; and five to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to learn and utilize third party real estate analytics on a regular basis.
• Must be comfortable with a high degree of travel.
For CONFIDENTIAL and IMMEDIATE consideration, please reply directly to this ad.
Stay connected: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joekellyrecruit